Internal Sales Support
Internal Sales Support for Engineering Maintenance - MRO, Tools and PPE
Banbury - £20-25k + Bonus
A perfect foundation for progression to a senior operations management role.
• Pro-active and outgoing nature with a flair for technical products?
• Engineering product sales experience?
• Supply chain or Continuous Improvement experience?
• Career path - Branch Manager, Field Sales, Technical Sales or Account Management
A European market-leading supplier of maintenance engineering products (Tools, PPE and MRO) to manufacturing and industrial facilities.
A cross-functional role, you will be trained across supply chain, inventory management, sales, sourcing and account managment.
Based permanently on site you will engage and directly support your customers playing a critical role between them and your suppliers.
• Managing inbound enquiries face to face on-site.
• Develop & maintain long term relationships with customers and suppliers.
• A fast paced and varied customer service and sales focused team environment.
Preferred skills and personality
• Excellent all round communicator and relationship builder.
• Pro-active, positive, enthusiastic and outgoing character.
• Business orientated, professional, organised and with excellent attention to detail
• Ideally with a technical (mechanical or electrical) aptitude or interest